Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PCI Compliance here at Razor Signs

Razor Signs is proud to say that we  are  in compliance of the PCI regulations.  What is PCI DSS; well it is the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard and in a nutshell it is the standards for businesses that handle cardholders information for major debit/credit cards.

Razor Signs has an external (QSA) Qualified Security Assessor that validates our compliance annually.

Would you want to do business with someone that is not in PCI Compliance?  I personally would not want to; from past experiences with a non-compliant gas station my credit cards were compromised twice.  Once the card was a debit/bank card and the other was a discover, the only reason why I knew it had to be the gas station is because I had not used my discover card in over 3 months...hmmm...

Go with a company that you can trust with your "life" and of course your signs as well. ;-)


Razor Signs
972-514-SIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment